Sect. 1 General
Sect. 2 Inventory data
(1) Your personal data, insofar as they are required for the establishment, content definition or modification of the contractual relationship (inventory data), will be used exclusively for fulfilment of the contract. Thus, for example, your name and address must be forwarded to the goods suppliers for the actual delivery of the goods.
(2) Without your express consent or in the absence of a legal basis, your personal data will not be shared with any third parties not participating in the fulfilment of the contract. Following the fulfilment of contract, your data will be blocked from further use. Following expiry of the period set by German commercial and tax regulations for data retention, this data will be deleted, unless you have agreed explicitly to its further use.
Sect. 3 Web analysis with Google Analytics
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses so-called “cookies”, or text files that are stored on your computer to facilitate analysis of your use of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website (including your IP address) is sent to a Google server in the U.S. and stored there. Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activities for the website operators and to provide other services related to website and internet usage. If necessary, Google will also transmit this information to third parties, if this is prescribed by law or if a third party is processing this data on behalf of Google. Under no circumstances will Google link your IP address to other data stored by Google. You can prevent the installation of the cookies by a setting in your browser software; we would, however, draw your attention to the fact that you might then be unable to make full use of the functions of this website. By using this website, you are stating your consent to the processing of the data obtained about you by Google in the manner described above and for the aforementioned purpose. You may revoke your consent to the collection and use of your IP address by Google Analytics at any time, with effect for the future. More details can be found at optout
Sect. 4 Web analysis with Piwik
If you delete your cookies so have this to the consequence that the opt out cookie is also deleted and have to be activated by you again with the next visit of this website by you. Contradiction
Sect. 5 Web analysis with econda
For the requirements-oriented design and optimisation of this website, anonymised data are collected and stored as well as used to compile usage profiles employing pseudonyms using solutions and technologies from econda GmbH (http://www.econda.de). These data, however, are not combined with data concerning the pseudonym owner. Visitors to this website may object to such data collection and storage at any time and with effect for the future here: Optout
Sect. 6 Credit check by klarna
If you decide for Klarnas payment services Klarna bill and Klarna hire-purchase as payment option, you consented that we have raised at Klarna the following personal data necessary for the completion of the bill purchase and an identity and a credit rating like first and last name, address, date of birth, sex, email address, IP-address, telephone number as well as the data necessary for the completion of the bill purchase, which stand in connection with the order like the number of the articles, article number, invoice amount and taxes in percent. The transmission of these data takes place, so that Klarna can provide a bill for the completion of your purchase with the bill completion wished by you and would drive through an identity and a credit rating. Klarna has a justified interest in the transmission of the personal data of the buyer in accordance with the Bundesdatenschutzgesetz (BDSG, Federal Law for Data Protection) and needs these, in order to catch up with credit agencies for the purpose of the identity and credit rating information. In Germany this can be the following credit agencies:
- Schufa Holding AG, Kormoranweg 5, 65203 Wiesbaden
- Bürgel Wirtschaftsinformationen GmbH und Co. KG, Gasstraße 18, 22761 Hamburg
- Creditreform Bremen Seddig KG, Contrescarpe 17, 28203 Bremen
- infoscore Consumer Data GmbH, Rheinstraße 99, 76532 Baden-Baden
In the context of the decision over the reason, execution or completion of the contractual relationship Klarna raises and uses information apart from an address examination also to the past payment history of the buyer as well as probability values to this behavior in the future. The calculation of these score values by Klarna is accomplished on basis of a scientifically recognized mathematically statistic procedure. In addition Klarna will use among other things also your address data. If the result of this calculation is that your credit-worthiness is not given Klarna will inform you immediately about this.
Revocation of the use of personal data towards Klarna:
1. You are entitled to recall your consent at any time for the use of the personal data towards Klarna. However Klarna remains further justified to process, to use and to convey the personal data, if this is necessary for the contractual payment process by Klarnas services, if it is legally prescribed, or if it is demanded by a court or an authority.
2. You can receive information at any time over the personal data stored by Klarna of course. This right guarantees the Bundesdatenschutzgesetz (BDSG, Federal Law for Data Protection). If you should wish this as a buyer or if you like to communicate any changes concerning the stored data to Klarna, then you can turn to email@example.com
Sect. 7 Information about cookies
(2) You can prevent cookies from being stored on your hard drive by choosing the “block cookies” setting in your browser. This can, however, reduce the useful functionality of our website.
Sect. 8 Social Plugins
(3) Social Plugins of Google+ On our website we use so-called "Social Plugins” of the social network Google+, which is operated by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, the USA (“Google”). The Plugins are e.g. recognizable on buttons with the indication “+1” recognizable on white or colored background. An overview of Google Plugins and their appearance you find here.
If you call a side of our web appearance, which such Plugin contain, your browser develops a direct connection to the servers of Google. Contents of the Plugins are conveyed by Google directly to your browser and merged into the side. By the integration Google receives the information that your browser called the appropriate side of our web appearance, even if you possess no profile with Google+ or are not logged in with Google+. This information (including your IP-address) is conveyed by your browser directly to a server of Google into the USA and stored there.
If you are logged in with Google+, Google can assign directly the visit of our website to your Google+ profile. If you interact with the Plugins, for example operate the “+1” - button, the appropriate information will be conveyed directly to a server by Google and stored there. In addition the information is published on Google+ and is shown to your contacts on Google+.
Purpose and range of the data acquisition and the further processing and use of the data by Google as well as your relevant rights and attitude possibilities for the protection of your privacy you please take from the privacy statements of Google.
If you do not like the fact that Google directly assigns the data collected over our web appearance to your profile on Google+ you must out-log on Google+ before your visit of our website with Google+. You can prevent the loading of Google Plugins also with add-ons for your browser completely.
(4) We use Plugins of sample company, sample route No. 11, postal code sample place. The Plugins are to be recognized by the sample logo. If you click the samples button, the appropriate information is conveyed directly at sample company and stored there. Please take details to handling your personal data by sample company as well as your relevant rights from the privacy statements of sample company.
Sect. 9 Affiliate
(1) This website uses the affiliate program of affilinet, a company of affilinet GmbH, Joseph-Wild-Str. 20, 81829 München. For the correct collection of sales and/or leads affilinet sets a cookie on the computer of the customer (visitor). This cookie is set by the domain partners.webmasterplan.com and/or banners.webmasterplan.com. This cookie corresponds to the valid privacy guidelines in each case. The cookies used by affilinet are accepted in the standard attitude of the internet browser. If you do not wish the storage of these cookies, deactivate please the acceptance the cookies of the appropriate domains in your internet browser. Affilinet tracking cookies does not store any personal data, but only the ID of the mediating partner as well as the ordinal number of the advertising material clicked by the visitor (banner, text link or the like). The partner ID serves at the time of conclusion of a transaction to be able to assign the commission which can be paid to the mediating partner.
(2) This website uses the affiliate program of the Zanox AG, Stralauer Straße 2, 10245 Berlin by text links, picture links, advertising banners or user interface. Zanox uses so-called “cookies”. These are text files, which are stored on your computer and which make an analysis of the use of the website possible. Zanox uses also so-called „web beacons“. These are invisible diagrams for the collection of information. By these web beacons visitor traffic on these sides can be evaluated. By cookies and/or web beacons produced the information about the use of this website (including your IP-address) and distribution of advertising formats to a server by Zanox are transferred and stored there. Zanox will use this information, in order to evaluate your use of the website regarding the announcements, in order to arrange report about the website activities and announcements for the website operators and further furnish around with the website use and the internet use connected services. Also Zanox transfers this information if necessary on third parties, if legally prescribed or so far third parties process these data on behalf of Zanox. You can deactivate, to certain websites limit a storing of cookies under extras/internet options your respective browser or adjust your browser in such a way that it informs you, as soon as a cookie is sent. You can delete cookies also at any time from the hard disk of your PC (e.g. Firefox: Extras > settings > privacy > cookies show > cookie remove/all cookies remove; Internet Explorer: Extras > internet options > general browser process delete/cookies). You find further information in our Privacy Statement. Please note however that you must count in this case on a reduced representation of the side and on a reduced prompting.
(3) This website uses the affiliate program of the Muster AG, Musterstraße 12, 55555 Musterstadt by text links, picture links, advertising banners or user interface. Muster AG uses so-called “cookies”. These are text files, which are stored on your computer and which make an analysis of the use of the website possible. By cookies produced the information about the use of this website (including your IP-address) and distribution of advertising formats to a server by Muster AG are transferred and stored there. Muster AG will use these information, in order to evaluate your use of the website regarding the announcements, in order to arrange report about the website activities and announcements for the website operators and further furnish around with the website use and the internet use connected services. Also Muster AG transfers these information if necessary on third parties, if legally prescribed or so far third parties process these data on behalf of Muster AG. You can deactivate, to certain websites limit a storing of cookies under extras/internet options your respective browser or adjust your browser in such a way that it informs you, as soon as a cookie is sent. Please note however that you must count in this case on a reduced representation of the side and on a reduced prompting.
Sect. 10 Newsletter
When you subscribe to the newsletter, your e-mail address will be used for the company’s advertising purposes until you unsubscribe from the newsletter. You can unsubscribe at any time. You have given the following explicit consent separately or possibly during the ordering process: Subscribe to newsletter
Your consent can be revoked at any time with effect for the future. If you do not want to receive the newsletter any longer, you can unsubscribe as follows: By a log-out link in the newsletter
Sect. 11 Information
Under the Bundesdatenschutzgesetz (BDSG, Federal Privacy Act) you have the right to obtain information on the data stored about you and the right to correct, block or delete this data. Questions can be sent to the following e-mail address, for instance: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dokument erstellt und laufend aktualisiert durch die janolaw AG.